![]() |
|
|
The Muse The Muse Reach me: Rite Of Passage Famous Last Words The Extended Famous Last Words In every truth that you'd deny And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide
|
Thursday, 10 July 2008 You know, sometimes a harmless message like, "Instead of next week, I talk to you today after school can?" can have a detriment impact. ESPECIALLY IF YOU SENT IT TO THE WRONG PERSON!!! Why detriment impact, you might ask. Simple. Cos the unintended recipient does not know what reason being for the message. Instead question marks will form..especially if that message has a name and its the name that the unintended recipient recognises also. Sometimes, my carelessness amazes even myself. On to matters with my mental-being, its not doing so well. I'm mentally and emotionally drained. The only thing that keeps me going currently is support from both my sisters and also waking up in the middle of the night in supplication to Him. I daresay this situation is draining more out of me then I imagined. I sure hope I would be able to control myself when having that talk with Myra and Fyqa. Wouldn't want to create a bad first impression of their leader with having my top blown off by a first meeting. In any case, I had a weird dream last night. Technically, she wasn't in it, but on the other hand, the whole dream is about me messaging her (yes, in the dream, she replied. Its a dream after all, where impossibilities are reality) . And the messages I received are quite...heart-lifting. Whats weird is that I got that dream BEFORE I woke up to Tahajjud and Istikhara. But yesterday I Istikhara-ed also, so I have no idea whether it counts or not. gahhh~ Tuhanku... Di malam syahdu ku merayu Ampunilah segala dosaku yang lalu Sujud ku mendambakan keredhaan Mu Tempatkan daku di dalam rahmat Mu |
| Fi amanillah barakallahu feekum // requeimforthefallen.blogspot.com | |