The Muse

The Muse

Muhammad Sufyan Al-Khalifah Bin Roslan
  • Khalifah Fil Ard
  • 3 Shaaban 1409H / 11 March 1989
  • Singapore Polytechnic
  • Ahlul 'Ilm Intifadha
  • Al-Munawwar
  • Masjid Jamiyah Ar-Rabitah (Nurabitah Youth)

    Reach me:
  • feenyx_synystra@hotmail.com [MSN/Facebook]
  • mdsufyanroslan.spmls@gmail.com (anything else]

  • Rite Of Passage



    Famous Last Words

  • Adi Reza
  • Ahlina
  • Ain
  • Aisyah
  • Al Mutanaziah
  • Adek Amirah
  • Athifah
  • Azlin
  • Arep
  • Abdul Hadi
  • Amalina
  • Eisya
  • Faan
  • Faizul
  • Hilmi
  • Hilmi Multiply
  • Hazimah
  • Liyana (Gwen)
  • Mahirah
  • Nani(Sis)
  • Nuraini Masturah
  • Nur Afiqah
  • Nurul
  • Nurul Fadhilah
  • Raudah Fityan Ghufran
  • Sanctuary
  • Shakinah
  • Suhailah(Sis)
  • Syafiqano Gaylord
  • Shark-Pinah
  • Su-Piyani
  • Shamsydar Fityan Ghufran
  • Yad
  • Zaid

    The Extended

  • SPMLS Nurhayat
  • SPMLS Taman Ilmu
  • SPMLS Nurdeen
  • SPMLS SangSingaPurba
  • Fityan Ghufran
  • Nurabitah

    Famous Last Words

    In every loss, in every lie
    In every truth that you'd deny
    And each regret and each goodbye
    was a mistake too great to hide
  • Thursday, 8 May 2008

    I feel empty



    I feel shattered



    I feel lost



    When the flame of hope is dying, the sense of hopelessness comes creeping in.

    Feeling as if there's nothing you can do to make things right

    Feeling scared that every move you make is the wrong one

    Feeling paranoid, thinking that every move you make, you're being assessed greatly

    Feeling too cautious for you know you're threading on a fine line, of which the wrong move would cause the whole situation to fall


    I have been the harbinger of truth to my friends

    The one who tells the truth as it is

    The one who shatters the false image of life a person put up for he is scared to face the truth as it is

    Its time that I myself stop lying to myself and face the truth as it is

    But the problem is

    WHAT IS THE TRUTH?



    When hope runs low,


    This is how it feels to not believe...


    but I refused to be broken



    Letting out the noise inside of me
    Every window pane is shattering
    Cutting up the words before I speak
    This is how it feels to not believe..

    Al-Khalifah Barakallahu Feekum @ 10:30

    Fi amanillah barakallahu feekum // requeimforthefallen.blogspot.com