The Muse

The Muse

Muhammad Sufyan Al-Khalifah Bin Roslan
  • Khalifah Fil Ard
  • 3 Shaaban 1409H / 11 March 1989
  • Singapore Polytechnic
  • Ahlul 'Ilm Intifadha
  • Al-Munawwar
  • Masjid Jamiyah Ar-Rabitah (Nurabitah Youth)

    Reach me:
  • feenyx_synystra@hotmail.com [MSN/Facebook]
  • mdsufyanroslan.spmls@gmail.com (anything else]

  • Rite Of Passage



    Famous Last Words

  • Adi Reza
  • Ahlina
  • Ain
  • Aisyah
  • Al Mutanaziah
  • Adek Amirah
  • Athifah
  • Azlin
  • Arep
  • Abdul Hadi
  • Amalina
  • Eisya
  • Faan
  • Faizul
  • Hilmi
  • Hilmi Multiply
  • Hazimah
  • Liyana (Gwen)
  • Mahirah
  • Nani(Sis)
  • Nuraini Masturah
  • Nur Afiqah
  • Nurul
  • Nurul Fadhilah
  • Raudah Fityan Ghufran
  • Sanctuary
  • Shakinah
  • Suhailah(Sis)
  • Syafiqano Gaylord
  • Shark-Pinah
  • Su-Piyani
  • Shamsydar Fityan Ghufran
  • Yad
  • Zaid

    The Extended

  • SPMLS Nurhayat
  • SPMLS Taman Ilmu
  • SPMLS Nurdeen
  • SPMLS SangSingaPurba
  • Fityan Ghufran
  • Nurabitah

    Famous Last Words

    In every loss, in every lie
    In every truth that you'd deny
    And each regret and each goodbye
    was a mistake too great to hide
  • Wednesday, 21 May 2008

    Approximately 3 days to event day


    For the first time ever since I step into Polytechnic life, this is the first event that I am NOT part of the organising committtee.

    This is the first time that I am one of the mentors, that instead of me being the ones running the show, I will be seeing my charges running it.

    Now as I look back, I wonder...


    Are they ready?



    I don't know

    I really don't


    Somehow, the three of them are still lacking something.

    I just can't point it out what.



    When the department was assembled, I have no doubt that some people have said that I chose them because of personal reasons

    And I know some people have been asking why Mira is in the comm when she didn't went for camp. Even Faan questioned me about it


    People tend to forget that I never did once put personal inflictions into work

    I chose them, because I see hidden potential in them

    I chose them, because I took the chance to learn about them personally before making the choice of who to pick

    And for Mira's case. I chose her because I believe in giving second chances.
    If you didn't know, she paid for the camp but she couldn't come because she had to work. That's why her name is in the database. Since we couldn't see what she is capable of during the camp, I took it upon myself to let her show what she's capable of here.


    Is it not a wonder that I picked them even though I know they have no prior experience of organising or being in a committee before this?


    I picked them because not only its a learning experience for them,
    its a learning experience for me too.

    Because in all essence, we never did stop learning.

    Even the teachers learn from the students

    After one year in the Executive Committee, I see this as a test for myself

    A test to see what I've learnt and what I will impart upon them

    I saw many during the Kem which are diamonds which are there for people to see, but need only proper refinement and polishing to shine

    but no

    I prefer to take the hard way and dig the diamonds out myself, refine them and polish them as I see fit.

    I may not be the best.
    But I myself learnt from the best, and for my charges, I will try my best.
    =)

    Al-Khalifah Barakallahu Feekum @ 09:11

    Fi amanillah barakallahu feekum // requeimforthefallen.blogspot.com